|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
Duties• Maintain accurate, efficient files for the administration organization to include, applicant files, employee files, vendor and contractor files, accounting files, etc.
• Organize and maintain the file room
• Assist with creating new employee files
• Provide general administrative support (making copies, setting up files, answering phones, etc.)
• Sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail and packages
• Update mailing lists and assist with large mailings
• Perform data entry as required (i.e. training records, etc.)
• Coordinate events (training, fundraisers, etc.) with the scheduling of rooms, ordering of food, and room set-up
• Serve as back-up for the Receptionist, as needed
• Support the proposal process with formatting, printing and binding of documents
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience1 year experience required
Skills• Prior receptionist or administrative experience is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Dependable with respect to confidentiality and policies
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Time management
• Team player
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referredHigh School or equivalent.
OtherThis position is considered as a Floating Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to multiple departments within the Administration organization (Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Finance, Safety & Fleet Management and Corporate Communications). For internal applicants, in accepting this position, it is understood that continued employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. All final applicants selected for this position are required to undergo a background check. An applicant who has been convicted of a criminal offense relevant to the position may be disqualified from employment. A satisfactory background check is the absence of a criminal record, which bears a demonstrable relationship to the applicant/employee’s suitability to perform the required duties and responsibilities of the position. Pre-employment drug testing and background check is required as a condition of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled