|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
|Office||Bel Air, Maryland|
Duties- Work underground in tunnels and confined space
- Mix, pour, and finish concrete
- Lay asphalt
- Assist construction manager
- Read blueprint and designs
- Install traffic control devices
- Clear and prepare highway work zones
- Dig trenches
- Operate air, electric, and pneumatic drills
- Survey and measure equipment
- Identify utility lines
- Operate heavy machinery including construction equipment
Experience- Minimum of 3 year's experience with OSP fiber optic cable and copper installation.
Skills- Ability to adhere to Local, Federal regulations and Company policies
- Ability to drive company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner and operate hydraulic aerial lifts
- Able to lift and move up to 100 pounds
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to interact effectively with the other team members
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Ability to safely use weight-bearing equipment (safety harness and ladders) with the maximum weight limitations of the equipment
- Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring devices
- Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder
- Ability to walk over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment, including ladders, and fully loaded tool belts
- Ability to work while standing 50% - 70% of the time
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referred- High school preferred, not required.
- Valid driver's license, dependable transportation, good driving record required.
- Ability to obtain and keep a DOT Physical card.
- Trade Certification (a plus), not required.
OtherPre-employment drug testing is required as condition of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled