|Alternate Job Title||Project Engineer|
|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
|Division||Florida Site Facilities Emp|
|Office||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida|
DutiesPrepare and deliver timely annual employee performance appraisals for assigned staff
Develop and maintain customer relationships by soliciting monthly performance feedback, identifying client needs, and identifying the next project
Hire and manage work routine of all assigned staff and assign job activities as required
Meet annual Performance Agreements targets
Meet monthly or more frequently as necessary with the Discipline Manager, Regional/Practice Leader(s), and the CFO to review financial performance, business development activities, and staffing
Deliver all projects on time and within budget while fully meeting the scope
Meet monthly with clients to review project progress
Monitor effective use of equipment and personnel
Negotiate scope, schedule, and fee estimates for large and significant projects
Prepare monthly progress reports and invoices for projects
Provide technical project and staff oversight
Serve as project manager on select projects
Ensure compliance with all Federal, state, and local safety rules and regulations
Experience15+ years of Project Management experience required and experience in managing and growing a design team.
Skills• Experience managing civil/site development projects.
• Experience managing a team of engineers including technical design, quality control, project management, personnel management, client development, training and standards development.
• Possess a background in winning and serving clients on major projects, a sound technical background, excellent communication and organizational skills and thorough knowledge and understanding of Florida design codes and standards.
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, both public and private, as well as representatives of local, state and federal regulatory agencies
• An attitude and commitment to being passionate about doing exceptional work, energizing staff and delivering responsive service to our clients
• High level of personal integrity with a strong work ethic
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referred• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (Master’s a plus)
• Florida P.E. License required
OtherPre-employment drug testing is required as a condition of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled.