|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
|Division||Florida Site Facilities Emp|
|Office||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida|
Duties• Production of projects from design development through construction documents.
• Managing multiple projects
• Preparing site, landscape and irrigation plans
• Producing presentation and design graphics
• Perform field inspections and write observation reports
• Work closely with project team members, clients and agencies to maintain project schedules and resolve project issues.
Experience• Entry level to 7 years
Skills• Knowledge of Florida plant material
• Proficient in CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and related 3d rendering software
• Knowledge of Microstation and FDOT experience is a plus
• Well organized
• Able to manage schedules
• Excellent communication skills – written, oral, graphic and interpersonal; and
• Ambitious person looking to excel in the field of landscape architecture.
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referred• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
OtherApplicants should be interested in the following areas:
• Conceptual design development
• Construction document production
• Client relations
• Governmental and sub-consultant coordination
• Public representation and construction administration
• Pre-employment drug testing is required as a condition of employment. • Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.