|Alternate Job Title||Survey Party Chief|
|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
|Division||Florida Transportation EMP|
|Office||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida|
Duties• Locates and determines portion of earth's surface by planning, conducting, and recording field data for a diverse range of surveys.
• Supervise survey crew for a wide range of clients and diverse projects such as boundary, topographic, ALTA, construction, etc.
• Perform calculations for 3 wire Level Loops, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry
Compiles survey by preparing notes, records, drawings; and applicable field equipment/hardware and software systems.
• Completes projects in a timely, efficient and effective manner with deadlines and budgets in mind.
• Managing a crew, running the equipment and training newer staff to familiarize and educate them on field surveying principles, the equipment (including TDS software (Ranger), Leica Total Station, Trimble (GPS) and all around survey fundamentals.
Experience• 5 years of Survey Party Chief experience- Florida experience is a plus.
Skills• Experience performing different types of surveys such as Boundary, Topographic, ALTA, and Construction Staking.
• Previous DOT experience is a plus.
• Must have good field note taking.
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referred• High School Diploma or GED required
• Valid Florida driver’s license
OtherPre-employment drug testing is required as a condition of employment. • Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.