|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
|Division||TX Mech/Elec Emp|
(1) Be one of the leaders in the MEP group in Houston
(2) Lead engineering design efforts on projects as Engineer of Record (EOR).
(3) Personnel Management: provide mentoring, technical development, and general oversight of assigned staff.
(4) Project Management: plan workload, track and meet budgets.
(5) Coordinate with other Senior Staff to develop proposals.
(1) Maintain existing client relationships.
(2) Develop new client relationships and bring in new business to the practice.
ExperienceProfessional Engineer with 8+ year's experience in MEP building systems profession. Must be strong with business development and the ability to sell MEP/FP services to clients. Experience in project managing multiple projects and assigning duties to staff as required to meet project deliverables.
SkillsManaging multi-projects at the same time, Ability to use:
Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam/Adobe, Microsoft Office
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referredMust have an Architectural/Mechanical engineering degree from accredited school. PE in Texas required.
OtherAssist in hiring additional production staff to support the growth of the Practice.
**Successful Marketing and Business Development are required elements of this position.**
Pre-employment drug testing is required as a condition of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Veteran/Disabled