|Alternate Job Title||Master Electrician|
|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
DutiesCandidates shall posses good communication skills as they will interact with customers daily. It will be the Technicians responsibility to track and report material and labor status to the Project Manager. The ability to train other members on the job is also required. Must be able to lift 70 pounds continually and work on a ladder all day.
ExperienceWe are seeking an Electrician with 5-7+ years of experience and is able to successfully install, maintain and repairs electrical systems.
Qualified Electricians will have most, if not all of the following skills and experience:
• Must have current knowledge of National Electric Code and best practices, all work must remain in compliance with the national Electric Code.
• Must understand OSHA standards, company safety programs and policies relative to the installation and repair of electrical systems.
• Must be able to Install new or existing electrical systems and/or design or assist in the electrical design process.
• Carries out verbal or written operating orders and instructions of the Project Manager.
• Inspects and tests components of electrical system.
• Monitors the performance of all equipment, operates, repairs and replaces equipment as necessary.
• Strong DC power knowledge
• Telecommunication knowledge is a plus.
• Reads and interprets operating orders, blueprints, schematics and sketches, etc.
• Must be able to use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical parts.
• Must be able to use a computer to process work request/work orders to obtain and enter information the performance of maintenance duties.
• Must have a High school graduate or GED.
• Must have valid State Driver’s License
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Possible travel 75% of the time and some shift work.
SkillsCandidates must posses a valid drivers license and good driving record. Reliable transportation is required an must be able to operate a company vehicle.
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referredNone
OtherPre-employment drug testing is required as a condition of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled