|Alternate Job Title||Marketing Research Analyst|
|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
|Position Location||Administration P-901|
DutiesSpecific duties include, but may not be limited to:
• Conduct Market Research.
• Assist in the Preparation of Business Plans
• Schedule Regional Business Planning Forums
• Assist in Business Development Training
• Analyze Internal Historical Information
• Build Standard Templates
ExperienceThe candidate should have experience in following areas:
• Market Research Centered Around Key Markets and Clients.
• Technical Writing and/or Grant Writing
• Scheduling and Conducting Events
• Analyze Financial Information
Skills• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience conducting research
• Interested in learning about market intelligence
• Very task-oriented
• Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referredMasters or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
OtherPre-employment drug testing is required as a condition of employment. EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled.