|Alternate Job Title||CMMS Solutions Analyst|
|Position Type||Full Time - Regular|
|Division||GeospaSolutions GMA Emp|
|Position Location||Sparks, MD|
DutiesA CMMS Solutions Analyst in our Asset Management Program provides support for the implementation of enterprise solutions to support Infrastructure Asset Management programs. This role requires both technical and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities for this role include working with user groups and stakeholders to determine requirements, producing supporting technical documentation, and ultimately configuring a solution. Specific duties include:
• Lead requirement meetings for infrastructure asset management and geospatial enterprise solutions.
• Produce technical documentation including, but not limited to, requirements documents, workflow diagrams, test plans, and user guides.
• Develop solution design specifications and create application wireframes.
• Provide classroom and one-on-one training sessions to end users.
• Coordinate with developers using agile development methodologies to implement and deploy custom solutions and system integrations.
• Install and configure COTS solutions using industry best practices.
• Develop reports and business intelligence applications by extracting data from multiple complex relational databases.
ExperienceThe candidate will have 2-3 years of business analysis, database analysis or COTS solutions implementation experience with a preferred focus in the utilities or transportation disciplines. The candidate must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work with a diverse team. This position will have require occasional travel.
Skills• Administering Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS)
• Using Esri’s GIS Platform (ArcGIS Desktop, Server, Online, etc.)
• Installing, configuring and administering enterprise CMMS solutions (Cityworks preferred)
• Developing automated reports through tools such as Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Configuring business intelligence software (Microsoft BI, Tabelau, etc.)
• Producing well-versed technical documentation
• System design and wire framing
• Training/teaching large user groups
• Applying agile development methodologies to development and implementation projects
Degrees / Licenses (R)equired – (P)referredBachelors Degree or Graduate Degree in Engineering, GIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field.
OtherPre-employment drug testing is required as a condition of employment.
Must be a U.S. Citizen.